Monday, February 18, 2013

I LOVE MY SISTERS IN ZION!!!!!!!!!!!‏

Hi-ya Family and Friends,

Gentleman don't be deceived by this title.... I still love my brothers as well but most things that I have grown a love for this week has been in situations with sisters! I love the trio I am in right now! Sister Garlock and Sister Millward are both hard working and fun to be around. Though the work can go on with sisters that do not have these qualities, I have noticed that these two qualities help the work GREATLY! Which being with them have caused me to want to step up my game and do the little things and rules more effectively and efficiently. Like I have said before... the little things make the greatest difference, which I think these two sisters have mastered pretty well and make them stand out to me. One thing that Brent (my brother in law) said to me for my birthday that would make it good was to pick one thing I may be slacking in and be more obedient to it. I am grateful for that advice. I will be honest... morning schedule is hard for me ( not much of a surprise to many of you I am sure) but this week I put a better effort into it and it has made a great difference. Even though there may be fall backs on things we commit ourselves to, If we continue to do it and strive for it, we will be bless! I love that role of the Atonement in my life.
As for other sisters in Zion.... Mable. She is such a lovely lady! We had a lunch date with her at Mongolian BBQ! It was so much fun and she is still so excited to be baptized! She is very humble about the situation and just feels blessed to have this opportunity to be baptized. I really hope that all goes well with her appointment on Thursday with getting her cast off, so that I can be there for her baptism. She asked me to speak at it... so I really hope so. I love her so much! I guess next week will find out whether it happens or not this weekend. I am praying hard for her. You can do the same and we can hopefully see a miracle this weekend :)
Another sister is.... Shirly. The cutest Chinese girl EVER! She is one of the Chinese girls that I mentioned last week that we met through English class. I am sure if the missionaries in AZ do that they will get many to come to church and to come to the knowledge of the truth as well. Anyways... Shirly does not know anything about God and church because of living in China her whole life but as we teach her she has really felt the spirit and is praying about a day she would like to work toward to be baptized! I seriously love her so much. She has the sweetest spirit about her. 
Other sisters that have blessed my life on the mission.... My mom and sister Amanda! Two of the greatest women on this earth! Right along side them are my grandmothers and also those who have been a great support are Kaeli-ann and Jennifer Bergeson! Each of you have a huge impact on my life and I am so thankful for each of you sisters in my life!!!! 
Also like to say that I do love and greatly greatly GREATLY appreciate my Pa, Chris, and Brent! But most of all I love my Savior Jesus Christ! Who knows exactly what we are going through and knows how to help us become the greatest person we are sent here to be. And of course I love my Heavenly Father! So much love for everyone this week! Hope you all have a wonderful week and talk to you again next week!
Love Sister Nicoll
PS. I would like you all to know that I am sorry for such the delay of writing you all. I hope to sometime soon but time is very limited on p-day. And being in Dublin there is much to do and being in the city is way fun so taking it while I got it. But I try to write two a week. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Know that I still love you even more and want to write you :)
pss this Sunday is moves call. I will most likely be moving. Be curious for a week......
Dublin Trio: Garlock, Nicoll, Willward

Gabrielle, Sean & Trio
Streets of Dublin
Shirly, Ashlee, Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment