Monday, February 4, 2013

IT ONLY GETS BETTER!!!!!!!!!‏

Dear Family and Friends,

I think I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I will never really find the groove of the mission. I think that is because there is none. Things constantly change and that is because I am trying to find out God's will for things and give up mine. But as the title says.... It only gets better!!! As hard as change is and as frustrating as it is, if it is for the better... the results will only be better! Still hard though. I realized I am not too fond of change, maybe because not much changed throughout my life but really God knows what He is doing. We all just need to settle with the fact that if we want to have eternal HAPPINESS, we need to be ready to do the things that will bring it to us. Sometimes we don't know exactly what those things are but that is why we are here. To learn and try those things. So I encourage you all to do that. Keep trying to change yourself, do the things that are hard that the Lord asks you to do, and reap the eternal HAPPINESS He is anxious to give you! :) I rambled on about that for a while mostly because once again not much to report! haha but I will think of some things. :) Thursday to Saturday was exchanges with the Belfast sisters. I was in Dublin(every once in a while it hits me I am in the awesome city of Dublin Ireland) with Sister Hansen. She is in my group of sisters. I love her lots!!! She is a wonderful sister and we got along grand! She is a funny girl and we just had lots of fun together! We were able to meet with our investigator Mable, Friday morning and she is still excited to be baptised on the 16th of February. Her leg is in a cast right now but she said that if it is not off by the 16th, she will wrap it in a rubbish bag in order to be baptised. Talk about faith!!!! She is lovely and I am grateful to know her and be apart of her learning and growth in the gospel and helping her make that first great covenant with God. So those were the highlights of this week! I will also add a pic or two and let you see what I have been up to!
I love you all and pray for you often! Keep up the work of the Lord and let your light so shine!!! :)
Love Sister Nicoll


Ashlee & Sis. Garlock after rainy hike by beach
Ashlee with Sis Hansen on exchange



Ashlee with Sis Hansen
Sis. Garlock on the Train

No comments:

Post a Comment