Monday, February 25, 2013

Moves, Baptism, and A Glimpse into the Brazilian Mission

Hi-ya Family and Friends,

Moves!  I am sadly but surely leaving Dublin this Wednesday! :( It is not as hard as I thought it would be because I have known about it for about 2 weeks when Sister Millward came. But President Brown finalized that on saturday night. I will be going to Montrose, Scotland. Hear it is super cold. Yes mom I will wear extra clothes and take my vitamins :) But we have a car there. So I will learn how to drive on the wrong side and drive a stick. So cool!!!! I am pretty excited! :)

Baptism! MABLE IS NOW A CONFIRMED MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS! It was such a beautiful experience. She was so excited! Her leg hurt in the morning and she called saying she may not make it but we prayed like crazy and she showed up and she said she knew that satan was doing all that he could to make her not come. She is fantastic. She was baptized with 2 others. It was Vlad (the deaf man) sister Garlock and I met in the store a month back and his wife. They too were so excited! Seriously love baptisms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all I will say about that. Hope to send pictures since they are worth a thousand words :)

Brazilain mission! After english class we asked if anyone in the class wanted to watch the movie about the Restoration and have a church tour. They ALL said yes!!!!!!! All 10 of them. One of the most spiritual and humbling experiences. They are all interested in the church (6 are brazilian hence the title)! All are in the elders area which is a bit of a bummer but just being apart of it was amazing! I love the gospel and how it changes people for the better!

That is all for this week! I love you all and hope you all have the greatest week!
Love,
Sister Nicoll
ps pictures next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment