Monday, January 28, 2013

7 MONTHS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!‏

Dear Family and Friends,

I have made it through 7 months. It has been 7 months of craziness and growth and just 7 months of nothing I have ever expected. But in a good way of course :) So there really is not much to report this week. I think the greatest highlight was exchanges! I was able to go to Limerick again and be with Sister Millward and Sister Shead. There is a trio there right now, so Sister Francis was here with Sister Garlock. Not that you know any of those names but that is what the exchange was. Both the sisters I served with were GREAT! I loved serving with them. We laughed alot and you know how I love to laugh. But it is always fun to go back to old areas and see what is taking place there. We did quit a bit of finding and I enjoyed it with them. We did what we call a "white board finding" in city centre. We wrote on white boards the question "What makes you happy?" and then had a few good conversations with people. Sister Shead and I are more shy when it comes to finding so we did it together and had some fun with it. Our favorite part was this older couple walked by and the woman just hugged her husband and said "my husband makes me happy". They both just walked on looking so in love. That is only a year away for me. Just kidding :) But it was really sweet to see that because the most often answers were either "nothing" or "money". I am so grateful to have the gospel in my life and know that, that is what brings me the most joy, along with family and friends. I love you all and hope that you have a great week!
Love,
Sister Nicoll

Sisters Shead, Nicoll, Millward on exchange in Limerick

No comments:

Post a Comment