Monday, July 15, 2013

WHAT A WEEK!

Dear Family and Friends,
 
First of all, I am not sure how the Arizona missionaries make it through the summers? It has been a bit warm and sunny and really lovely! But any hotter I feel like I would die. Lots more respect for the missionaries serving in Arizona. We have not seen a rainy day in 10 days and I am loving it. But I do miss the rain just a bit. I do like the little tan I do have though.
I forgot my planner today (which has my whole life down to the hour), so I can't remember all that we did this week. So I will just briefly go over what I do remember. Tuesday to Thursday we had exchanges. I was able to serve with Sister Clegg here in Falkirk. She has been out for about 5 months. She is a great missionary and really funny, so we had a good time together. We had to use the toilet really bad while we were trying by some people. Well we went by every less active and member in the area and NOBODY  was home. It was to the point where we had to take breathing breaks we had to go so bad. Well we finally made it to a dogdy shop in the middle of town. They let us use their toilet that had spider webs all around and not sure that the door locked. But finally felt so much better. It was a dramatic 30 minutes looking for a toilet.
Some exciting news. We finally got to do a church tour with Kirsty. We had a picnic at the church with her and her children and a couple members came as well. It was a lot of fun! Then yesterday both Kirsty and Nicky came to church. It was so wonderful! I love them both so much and feel like we are good friends with both. They both seemed to enjoy it! Made my whole week better! Well sadly that is all I can think of to write.
HOpe you all are having a great week and summer!
Love,
Sister Nicoll

No comments:

Post a Comment