Monday, April 29, 2013

Can't quite remember....?‏


Hi-ya Family and Friends,
 
So I can't remember much about this week. It is kind of odd.... But I will tell you what I can remember. Tuesday to Thursday I was on exchanges in Edinburgh with 2 sisters that have been out 8 weeks, Sister Clegg and Sister Larson. They are both great sisters. Sister Ricks got the opportunity to direct another sister around Falkirk. She is amazing. She is only 2 weeks out and taking control. So proud. :) I enjoyed the days there. A member in their ward told us about a few general authorities that have stayed at their flat before. Like Elder Holland and Elder Hales and how much fun they are. Then yesterday evening we were able to go to Edinburgh for a stake sisters night. The topic was temples. It made me feel so appreciative of how close the Mesa Temple was to our home. I long to be back to the temple and know it will be a wonderful day. But til then I will just prepare myself to receive those blessings. We were so blessed last night because I was debating whether or not to go because the train cost a bit but then a sister came to us last night and said she would give us a lift. Tender mercy. We got to meet with William again. Great man. He was closer to being to church but didn't quite make it out the door hahaha but one day. Maybe next week :) Though I can't remember what went on I know it was a good week. Also in case anyone wanted to know... yesterday was my 10 month mark! Wow!!!! Well I love you all and talk to you next week!
 
Love,
Sister NIcoll
Ps. WELCOME HOME TRACY AND MATT GARNER!!!!!!!!!! And this upcoming week... EMILY CARDITA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment